This course will help you design and install your “dream studio.” It will also help you select and purchase the right equipment at the right price. Regardless of whether your dream studio is for music production or post production, personal or professional, electronic music or DJ, in this class, you will learn how to connect it using the proper cables and how to get the most out of it.
Even if you are not planning to install studios for a living, at least you will understand enough to be able to communicate with a studio designer or installer you hire to make the right decisions for your studio.
15 hours (3 hours per day)
• Discussion of that is a “dream studio” for a specific application
• Calculating the budget for the “dream studio”
• Selecting the proper equipment and searching for the best prices
• Making a list of the right type of cables and connectors
• Drawing a line diagram of the selected equipment
• Connecting the equipment (an in class exercise)
• Turning the equipment on (an in class exercise)
• Testing the equipment and making sure it works properly (an in class exercise)